Barbecued Chicken Burritos
Just because you are trying to eat healthy, it doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy your food. This recipe serves 4 people, and has only 304 calories per serving.
Servings: 4 people
- ½ pound roasted chicken. Remove the skin and meat from the bones and shred the chicken
- 1 cup of canned black beans rinsed
- ½ cup of frozen corn
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- ½ cup of barbeque sauce
- ¼ cup of low-fat sour cream
- 2 limes cut in wedges
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas 10 inches
In a large skillet, heat the chicken, barbecue sauce, corn, beans, and sour cream, over medium heat. Cook until hot, for about 5 minutes.
To assemble the wrap, place a piece of lettuce in the center of each tortilla. Top it with ¼ of the chicken mixture. Roll it up like a burrito. Slice each burrito in half, and serve with lime wedges.
Why Fast and Healthy Recipes are Best
Rather than going to a fast-food restaurant when you don’t have much time to eat, you can make a healthy meal in your own home in about 20 minutes. Each of these recipes is delicious and good for you.